Mollies Classics (“the company”) only supplies goods subject to the following terms and conditions.
Any person (“the buyer”) placing an order, in so doing, agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Nothing contained herein affects your statutory rights.
Making a Purchase
To make a purchase on this website, browse for the product required and check that it is suitable for your vehicle by reading the information given on the product page. When you are happy that you have the correct product, add it to your cart/basket and follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase or continue to shop for other products.
Payment for orders
Buyers have a choice of payment methods when placing an order on this website:
- PayPal: payment is taken on PayPal’s website.
- Credit card: payments are processed securely by Stripe, without the need to leave this website. Card details may be stored for future purchases if you wish and can be edited, added or deleted, at any time, from your account page
A buyer wishing to phone their order, may make payment with a credit card, giving card details on the phone.
Cheques are not generally accepted except by arrangement and payments made by cheque would be subject to a fee.
Contract between the company and the buyer
After an order is placed, we will send you an order acknowledgment. This indicates that your order has been received and is not confirmation that your order has been accepted. A contract is formed upon dispatch of your order unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given below. If a product is no longer available we will endeavor to offer an alternative product or, if this is not possible, a full refund will be given.
The contract will be concluded in English.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact us by phone on 07583 220388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form on the ‘contact us’ page of this website.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
The law offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com or call 07583 220388.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Orders will normally be dispatched within 2 working days. You will receive notification of dispatch.
Orders where standard delivery has been selected, will normally be dispatched by Royal Mail or courier (3-5 days) depending on size and weight. If a faster method has been selected then delivery will usually be next day courier. We currently use Interlink/DPD Local for express delivery but reserve the right to change couriers without notice.
Where several items have been ordered together in one order, the goods may or may not be sent separately.
Description of Products
Unless otherwise stated, products for sale on this website are new, unused old stock. Boxes may not be in great condition.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. Should we discover any errors we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
You must inform us of your decision to return your product/s within 14 days of delivery by phone or email as above and return the goods as soon as possible, unused and in the condition in which they were received. Please send them in the packing they were received in, securely packed, by an appropriate method making sure you get a certificate of posting or a tracking number. We can arrange collection from you, if this is appropriate. We will send details of our returns procedure to you at the time of your communication.
Missing or Damaged Orders
Please inform us on 07583 220388 if your order hasn’t arrived within the expected time period. Should no one be available to to take your call, please leave your name, number and a brief message and we will call you back.
If your goods arrive damaged please call to let us know within 5 days.
Faulty or Incorrectly Described Products
If you have a problem with a product please inform us immediately.
Mollies Classics does not accept any responsibility for incorrect use of products supplied. Please be aware that products do not come with warranties. All parts are described and supplied in good faith and we will do our best to resolve any issue that might arise.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to check that parts are correct for the application before fitting.
Cookies and Privacy
We take your privacy seriously; any personal information collected is kept securely and never passed to any 3rd parties for marketing or mailing purposes but you should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.